Saturday, August 16, 2008

We survived Back to School!

Well, summer is finally OVER, or at least summer break is anyway. UGGHHHH!!! Lots of changes have taken place in our lives as of lately, so we're all pretty stressed out.

1. Troy and I are back to work
2. Karsynn is in daycare full time and is doing fine
3. Troy switched jobs and is now an elementary PE teacher
4. We had to go to his old school and clean out 5 years worth of health junk
5. Our family drama seems to be never ending
6. Troy's mom has had a house full of company in from FL, Missouri, Indiana and Ohio
7. Karsynn has been sick and can't seem to get rid of it

Overall, I have to say things with daycare have gone more smoothly than I anticipated and for that I'm thankful. Now, if we can get a routine going again at home, then I think we'll all survive. I'll try to post pictures soon...when I find a spare minute.

1 comment:

Steve and Kailee said...

We know you guys have been busy, busy,busy. Everyone here is hoping that things calm down for you real soon. Kailee keeps talking about Karsynn, Aunt Sammy, and Uncle Troy. Hope to see you soon. Steve, Alese, and Kailee.