Monday, August 11, 2008

Daycare, etc.

Well, today was Karsynn's first official time alone at daycare and it went GREAT! They said she was so good. She played, ate her lunch, and even went down for her noon nap, after a short walk around the building with one of her caregivers and getting to choose where to put her nap mat, of course. She is quite the little DIVA. She's figuring out that her "cuteness" can get her almost anything...OH NO!!! I keep reminding them that yes she's cute, but she needs to be disciplined. They assure me that they will, if needed????? We're getting ready for an exciting introduction today. Karsynn will meet two of her cousins, a new aunt and her great-grandmother (Troy's mom's mom) later today. They are so anxious to meet her, so I hope she's good. I'll keep you posted on the daycare chronicles. Keep praying!!!!!

1 comment:

Ruth and Brian said...

Hi Sammie,
Thank you for your well wishes on our blog for our new referral for our daughter Abigail. We are ecstatic and can't wait to get her. I too am so excited to go to Chongqing (we have friends whose daughter is from FuLing just outside the city). Can you help me understand the whole "spicy" term that is given to the girls that come from this province?? I've been seeing it a lot and would like more information if there is any.

Blessings,
Ruth