Saturday, October 29, 2005
Friday, October 14, 2005
- Dossier will arrive in China Monday or Tuesday
- Chinese officials will translate all of the paperwork from English to Chinese, which can take up to two weeks
- Translated dossier will then be sent to CCAA (China Center for Adoption Affairs)
- At this point, we will be given a Log In Date (LID). From this point we can expect a 6-7 month wait
- When a child is matched with us, we anticipate this to happen around April or May, then we will be sent our Referral, which contains several pictures of our daughter, birth information, abandonment information, and health records.
- We should travel 4-8 weeks after our referral.
- We will travel to China and stay two weeks in Karsynn's homeland, before we bring her home forever!
From this point on, it is basically a waiting game, so you may not hear very much from us. However, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, and please pray that all goes smoothly and we can get Karsynn as soon as possible. Until next time...Goodnight!