Well, we've all been quite busy lately, so not much time to post updates. I'll try to do better for those of you who are faithful followers and get tired of checking in daily and seeing the same old thing! Sorry!
1. Karsynn now has a new swing set to play on in the yard. She loves the slide and is getting a bit to brave around it for Mommy.
2. Tonight, Daddy and Uncle Ray put her new trampoline together and she jumped until she couldn't jump anymore. Again, a little too brave for Mommy!!
3. Karsynn is such a smart little girl. I wish we could take credit for her good genes, but NOPE, she doesn't get it from us. Her vocabulary just amazes me sometimes. You tell her something one time and she remembers it forever! Amazing!
4. She's loving her new daycare room. She is now with the older two year olds and is having a great time. Today, they colored their own horses and are going to have their own version of the KY Derby. Of course she says her horse is going to win!
5. Daddy is finishing up his two masters classes this week. He had two more to take this summer and he is finished with his Guidance Counseling degree. YEAH!!!
6. We discuss another adoption at least once a week, but we haven't yet gotten the nerve up to tackle the paperwork again. We'll see???
That's about it! Busy, busy, busy! I can't wait for school to be out for summer break, so we can relax and have fun with her. We're going to tackle potty training this summer, so we'll see how that goes.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Enjoying a cuppy and watching Dora!
My girl in her cute little Easter dress!
Karsynn's "Barbie" that she saw at Keeneland...check out that hat!
I love this face!
Karsynn holding her $20 winning ticket for her first race at Keeneland!
We met a new friend from China that lives in our community...she's so sweet! Her parents are very nice people, too.
Friday, April 03, 2009
We spent three days in Tennessee with Karsynn and it was an absolute BLAST! The weather was beautiful, and the water park at our resort was super!!! We ALL enjoyed it so much...yes Troy and I both rode the slides, too. We did some shopping for mommy, visited a few amusement rides for Karsynn and went to the Ripley's Aquarium, too. It's always so neat to see Karsynn experience something new. She's so young and innocent. Oh to be young again...