Karsynn is really settling in well. We are getting into a better sleeping pattern now, with only a few sleepless nights a week. Mommy and Daddy are VERY pleased!!!!!! Karsynn is eating well and playing even better. She loves to play with Mamaw and Papaw Davis and Grandma and Grandpa Hatfield. She really loves Whitney, Dylan and Shelby but wishes she could see them more often. She loves her Aunt Tonya and can't wait to meet her Uncle Eric this weekend. He's been away working in Mississippi and Alabama. Mommy and Daddy both go back to work on Sept. 17th, which will be a difficult transition for everyone, I'm sure. But, you have to do what you have to do. Here are some of Karsynn's firsts:
- First playdate with cousin, Shelby (had her hair pulled AGAIN)
- First football game at the Recreation Bowl (Montgomery Co. beat Clark Co.) YEAH!!!!!
- First Sunday School trip with Daddy and Grandma
- First time using a sippy cup today, but we're not very good at it yet
- Had our first professional picture taken at Walmart (only got one pose!)
She's adjusting quite well to life at home and we are so thankful. God is so very good!!!! Enjoy a few pics!