Monday, August 06, 2007

We made it to Guangzhou!!!

It is 11:19 P.M. and we finally made it to Guangzhou. Our flight from Chongqing to Guangzhou was about 1 hr. 20 min. Karsynn did wonderful for her very first flight. I gave her a bottle on the way up, of course she drank the whole thing. Her ears didn't bother her at all. In fact, she slept most of the way. On the way down, her ears were hurting just a bit, so I had to borrow some formula from CJ's bottle to get her through the remainder of the flight. She and CJ did wonderful. In fact, most of the girls did wonderful. Poor Lizzie's ears hurt so bad that she screamed the majority of the time. She's sick, too, so that didn't help. Tomorrow is our Medical Exam and Visa picture. Karsynn's passport is so cute, of course! Well, gotta get into bed. Early morning tomorrow and busy day of shopping. Love to you all. I'll post pictures tomorrow! Too late tonight!

Sammi

2 comments:

Sheila E said...

Ni Hao Hatfields! You will love shopping in Guangzhou...I'm not so sure if Troy will, lol. Jordan's was one of my favorites. Oh, and the grilled cheese at Lucy's was the the best thing I ate on the whole trip. Have fun shopping! I can't wait to meet Karsynn......

Sheila, Jack, and Ava FuYue

Bobby said...

I know you'll be excited about grilled cheese! No Pizza Hut for awhile huh? I haven't seen one picture of Karsynn that hasn't been adorable, she is such a cutie. I am loving all of your posts and thinking of you guys everyday. Karsynn is so blessed... can't wait to see and read more. Have fun!!!
Love,
Debryn and Bobby