Saturday, October 01, 2005

Nursery Update!

It's official. I don't think there's one more thing that can even FIT into Karsynn's room. Papaw and Mamaw Davis bought us a beautiful, white rocking chair from Cracker Barrell. It is simply PERFECT! I sneak in there at night and rock, just imagining what it will be like when Karsynn finally arrives. It's the most peaceful feeling I've had in a very long time. Daddy put together a toybox, and we finally found a quilt rack and Time Out bench at the Apple Festival this weekend in Paintsville, KY. Now, all we truly need is Karsynn.

1 comment:

Lori and John said...

Sammi:

Cute nursery.. Maybe I better get started. I've actually put it off because I worried it would make me more depressed about the wait. But it seems to have lifted your spirits. Karsynn is going to love sleeping in her new room.

Lori
Waiting for Maya
http://mayalives.blogspot.com/