Sunday, July 15, 2007

Back to Reality!!!


Enough Said!


Whitney and I at Ocean Walk



A late afternoon storm...


Troy and I at Deck Down Under


Whitney Brooke
We arrived home around 9:00 from Daytona. We had such a relaxing time. I hated to see it end, but it does mean we are that much closer to bringing Karsynn home. I've posted some pics. The bathing beauty is my niece, Whitney. She's 12 going on 16. She keeps reminding me that she'll be driving soon. Yeah right! It about killed me to see all the boys gawking at her in Daytona. I thought I might have to beat a few of them off! LOL! Enjoy the pics.
Sammi

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Awww. Your niece is beautiful. I hope you had fun at the beach. Because I know I sure did.
Love you -n- wish you the best of luck on your journey to get Karsynn. You are so, close on being able to hold her in your arms. Doesn't fill like you got part of your arm around her but, not all of your arm. You deserve to have this little girl because she is the perfect one. I mean GOD couldn't have given you a more perfect child. Buy some bows mama.
Love you all!

Whitney