Wednesday, July 11, 2007

In Country Travel Arrangements are Here!!!!

Troy and I just received out travel agenda for China via email. This all seems so surreal to me right now. We've been waiting for so long for Karsynn, and the time is here, yet I'm sitting here in shock. We are going to be very busy while in China. I will post some specifics of our trip later, for the email was about 6 pages long. We will be united with Karsynn on July 30 in the afternoon. The day we've been waiting on is coming at the end of this month. Can you believe it? I cannot imagine what I'm going to do with myself until then, but I'm sure I can find something to keep me busy...LOL. I'll post more later. For now, I'm headed to the pool for some relaxation and sun. Daytona is lovely, but HOT!!!!!!

1 comment:

Steve and Kailee said...

Congratulations guys! It will be here before you know it. Have fun in Florida, and don't get sunburnt. Talk to you soon.

Steve & Alese.