Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Illness Update...

Well, just when we thought things were getting better...

Troy ended up in the ER with his jaw locked. He has this problem sometimes, but he can usually manage to get it unlocked himself. Not this time. He had to be sedated in order to unlock it. UGGHHHHH!!

Karsynn went to the doctor today and she tested positive for the FLU...UGHHHHHH x 10!!!

On March 9, I will take my first epidural injection for my lower back pain. They have to put me to sleep to do it, so I hope and pray it works! I just want some relief!!

Now, let's see what the rest of the week holds for us...

1 comment:

awaitingmissemily said...

I will definately pray for you!!! Poor babies!!

I have been "lurking" on your blog for some time. We are with the same agency and I was in the referal batch directly after yours.