Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Are You Kidding Me??

Ok, I'm on a really bad roller coaster ride and can't get off. Can someone please pull the emergency break? As if my life hasn't been crazy enough lately, I ended up in the ER on Sunday night with an uncontrolable fever and a sore throat like nothing I've ever experienced. Can you guess...Strep Throat...a very bad case of Strep Throat. I missed work yesterday and managed a full day at work today, although I probably should have stayed home. Is someone pulling a cruel joke on me or what? I couldn't write a better story if I made it up myself. I'm pumping by body full of yet another foreign antibody to kill out yet another germ, which I probably picked up from one of my dear darlings at school, so let's pray this is it! I can't handle much more. Ok, enough venting. I'm trying to stay positive, but things haven't exactly been going my way. I'll try to post pictures soon. No time tonight. My little "China Monkey" is hanging from the bars of the never used treadmill and pulling her feet up to her hands on the bar. Can you say strong and flexible?? Oh to be that young again. I do well to get up and walk around anymore. Blessings...

Sammi

3 comments:

Deb and Sean said...

Hope you are feeling better VERY soon!

Alyson and Ford said...

Hoping you are on the mend!! Take care of yourself!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Becky said...

Hope you feel better!