Monday, October 20, 2008

Mom's Pictures from China

Just today, I was able to copy my Mom's pictures from her camera that she took while we were in China. I thought it might be nice to share some, even though it's been over a year That trip was one of a lifetime!!! We traveled with the most amazing people in the world. It is a time in my life that I will never forget. We made friends during that time that will last a lifetime!!! We miss you all!!!!


Waiting for our Baby...what a moment!

John's face says it all!!! Click on the picture to see it up close!

Orphanage Director with Karsynn and I

The "Gang" at Tiannamen Square

Waiting Families for just a little longer...on our way to get the girls!

This man walked in carrying Karsynn and Lizzie

My good friend, Nila with Cj, and Karsynn and I back at the hotel.

Karsynn's Medical Exam in GZ

The girls in the infamous Red Couch Photo at the White Swan

1 comment:

Kay Bratt said...

Great pics!