Sunday, October 19, 2008

How about those CATS!!!!!!!

Look what a difference a year makes. One photo is of Karsynn 1st UK game ever. The other is one year later, at her 1st UK game of the season. Mama's girl is growing up!


We ventured out into the cold to watch the CATS last night. The stadium was full. The company was great! But, it was COLD!! The CATS didn't appear to have much ummph about them during the 1st three quarters, so I encouraged Troy and Ray to leave with 10 min. left to go. BIG MISTAKE! The Cats were down 20 to 7 at that point, so I didn't think we'd miss much. As we were driving home, the CATS rallied back to win 21-20. OMG!!! I thought I was a dead woman. The men were not happy with me and all my whining about being cold. Anyways, I am a die hard CATS fan, but my judgement was impaired by the cold last night. Sorry CATS! Never under estimate the heart of a champion, right?

No comments: