Sunday, October 12, 2008

As promised, for all those who have been begging for updated pics of our girl! She's getting so big! Thank you for continuing to follow our life journey with Karsynn. At one time, I had considered stopping the blog, but so many of you that are still waiting have expressed that this is one of the many blogs that helps you to see the "light at the end of the tunnel." So, I ask, how could I possibly stop. I remember following blogs of traveling families and families who had returned, while we waited, and it was so inspiring. That's all I hope this blog is...an inspiration to those who wait. I also want it to be a record of Karsynn's life for her to enjoy when she's older. She's only little once!


A Happy Family!

Watching UK with Mommy! Go CATS!

WEEEEE! Daddy!

Mommy carved me a Jack-O-Lantern! Yeah Mommy!

Tailgaiting with my friend, Sydney! We had fun!

Hold on Big Girl!!!

Watching the Apple Festival parade with Mommy!

Look at those dimples!

Pretty Girl!

Mama's Lil Flower!

Daddy and Me in our UK and Steeler jersey!

No comments: