Saturday, August 30, 2008

A year ago...

What a difference a year makes! These pictures were taken around this time last year when Karsynn attended her very first UK football game. The top picture is her most recent trip to Camden Park. She has gotten so big! Mama and Daddy's baby girl is growing up. God is so good. He has given us the most beautiful gift anyone could ever receive. I don't know that Karsynn will ever know how very much she was wanted and is loved. Words cannot express the love we have for her. She's amazing!



2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

I don't want to wish away time (it does seem to go faster the older I am)..... but I CANNOT WAIT to have Alyzabeth for one year and see how she is doing. I dream more about that than what is going to happen over the next month. I want to see her as a loving, active, intelligent, American little girl... Oh, you have done so well!! Fairy Tales do come true...

Alyson

Jeni said...

Goodness Sammie,

Those pics are amazing showing how much she has grown in 1 YEAR?!? She looks totally different!!!

I can't wait to see the difference in Macy in 6 more months...that is just CRAZY!

I can't wait until Macy and Karsynn can play together!!

~Jeni Carmichael