Sunday, June 08, 2008

Tid Bits and Tales of Karsynn

Her favorite new words: moon, Mamaw, Papaw, Nope (hillbilly for no!), alligator, ellie, sketti (spaghetti), Kailee, pool, water, bubbles, night night, dog

Her favorite new foods: ANYTHING (she's a great eater), broccoli, pickles, lemons

Her favorite new toys: Any type of animal, especially whatnots. She pretends to feed them and put them to sleep. She's going to be an animal lover like her momma :)


She's my little dancing queen. She loves music and loves to dance.

Karsynn and Daddy playing in the new Elmo sprinkler!

Here she is putting her panda bear, duck and dog whatnots to night night. So cute!

4 comments:

Traci Lee Smith Andis said...

Hi Guys!!
I know that I've been absent. Things have been crazy...lots of viruses before the floods hit. So I take the boys to church camp tomorrow and then the girls and I will have a week together.
Take care,
Traci

Linda said...

I do lurk on your blog, but dropping in to say what a beautiful girl you have, You look like such a great family!! Your love shines thru my screen... Linda

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Oh, we have a pickle eater too! She loves them! Your daughter is absolutely adorable.

CRachel2 said...

Hey Sammi!!! It is Rachel Coombs and I wanted to say that i had a GREAT time at the picnic with you guys and Karsynn is such an ANGEL!!!