Sunday, June 22, 2008

AHH Picnic...The Gang was all there!!!!!

God is so Good!!! We had our annual AHH picnic this Saturday and all of our travel group families were able to attend. It is rare that you can place 8 families from different parts of the U.S. together and such a unique bond can be formed. That's exactly what happened in our travel group. We are so blessed to call them all friends. I only hope and pray that our connection formed during our long wait and long journey to China to get our girls will last a lifetime. We had such a good time sharing old memories and making new ones with our friends. What a great day!

Message for Rachel: Thank you so much for playing with Karsynn and taking such good care of her. She really had a GREAT time!


Me with 2 of my China Sisters

Hanging out with Friends

Daddy;s and their Girls

The Mama's and The "Spicy" Girls

Jump Rachel, Jump!!!

My new friend, Rachel, and I

My "Sister" and I

3 comments:

Ladyblog said...

We were at the AHH picnic too... Too bad I didn't realize that you were an AHH family before we traveled there! We drove from FL.

Becky said...

We were there too and a few feet from you guys! I started to talk to you but didn't want to "stalk" you there!

Sue Jolly said...

My daughter and her family were at the AHH picnic too. She has two adopted daughters from China and lives in Lexington. I hope you have met or get to meet her and her family. The girls are Hailey and Joy. Hailey is 2 and Joy is 5. They are the Castles.