Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just Two More Days!!!!!

This post is for my friend and travel partner, Nila, who called today and said, "You haven't updated your blog yet!" No, Nila, I haven't, because I just updated it last night around midnight. LOL! She's a hoot!

Today has been another busy one. For one time in my life, all my bills have been mailed VERY early. I mean, the bill recipients will FLIP OUT when mine come in early. I'm usually just right on time, but not this month. I'm EARLY!!! I'm leaving the country, so I have to be EARLY! Yeah!!!

Today's To Do List:
  • Write out checks for the bills and mail them (Done, EARLY!)

  • Write a note to Ray, who is house sitting and dog sitting for us for two weeks. I'm so weird. Like he doesn't know how to care for a dog. I left him an envelope full of notes. My life is so sad.

  • Finish cleaning up the laundry room and Karsynn's playroom. (Done!)

  • Make up envelopes for tips in China and sort money

  • Finish packing or at least arranging it so that we're not over our limit

  • Eat some fresh from the garden (not mine of course) SWEET CORN for lunch (Mother-in-Laws are wonderful sometimes!)

That's it. I think we're done. Hopefully tomorrow can be a day to spend with family and just relax. I'm going to miss them like crazy while we're gone, but it will be over before we know it and we'll be back home so that everyone can enjoy spoiling Karsynn. Again, please pray that God gives my dad and Troy's dad peace of mind and heart while we're gone. I know they're worried, but we will be just fine.

1 comment:

Steve and Kailee said...

It doesn't seem real! The two of you heading of to get Karsynn in two days. I can't wait until we all get back with our little girls, and have our first get together with all the new babies! Take care, we love you guys!
Steve & Alese