Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Referrals are beginning to arrive on the West Coast!

Ok, so at least 4 people have posted that they've received "the call" from their agency that their referral has arrived. All of these were logged in on November 7, 2005, so that means we must be in. I'm not going to "jump the gun" here, because we have not received our call yet. Could it be that we'll see Karsynn's face tomorrow? Could her picture and birth information actually be here on U.S. soil right now as I type? OH MY GOSH!!! I am a "mess" right now. Troy had to go umpire tonight, but I made him promise to keep his cell phone turned on. I don't think we'll hear anything tonight, but tomorrow could be the day we've been dreaming of for so long. Tomorrow is June 6th, quite possibly the happiest day of our lives. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Keri said...

I'll be "stalking" your blog tomorrow for pictures!!! I can't wait to see Karsynn's face.

Keri

Lori said...

How exciting, I can't wait to see your daughter!!

Research-China.Org said...

Congrats on your pending referral. When you are ready to get her finding ad (with a very, very young photo!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.

Congrats again, and hope you travel soon!

Brian