Wednesday, June 06, 2007

No Phone Call YET!

Ok, so I did manage a bit of sleep last night. However, I've been cleaning house like a crazy woman since I woke up this morning. I've done laundry, cleaned the bathroom, picked up around the rest of the house. I need this kind of excitement a little more often, it seems. I emailed our Family Advocate this a.m. and said, "I'm not going to ask, but her are some numbers for you to call in a specific order, just in case." His reply to me was "okie dokie," so he seemed to be in a good mood for some reason. I've sent Troy to Wal-Mart for video tapes and a broom (crack me up!). I told him not to be gone long, but we know how Troy is when he runs in to someone he knows. Lord help us all!!! Now, this is all for this post. As soon as I know more, then I'll update again. Will this be the day we finally see Karsynn's face...Stay Tuned!!!!!!

No comments: