Wednesday, May 02, 2007

We're next...I just feel it!

Where in China is Karsynn H.?


Ok, so today we received an email from a couple different people at our agency, and they really think we'll be in this next batch, at the end of May. So, here are my predictions, and I hope this is the last time I have to make predictions:


May 30-June (first week)-Referrals will be issued for Nov. 2nd-Nov. 12 LID's ***Nov. 4th!!!***


Travel usually occurs somewhere between 5-8 weeks after receiving referral, so, with that being said:


Travel to China: Last week of July or first week of August (hopefully July!!!!!)


I cannot believe that we're so close. This is going to be the longest month of my life. I'm already crossing off days on the calendar. Keep sending up prayers!!! There are so many families waiting for their children, so please pray for them, too.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hang in there! You are almost there!

Becky (a fellow AHH mommy)

Mom 2 six said...

You are so close !
Hoping for good news soon !