Saturday, May 12, 2007

19 Days to Go...

Only 19 days until the end of May, so we are that much closer to seeing Karsynn's face for the first time. The first rumors are out on the Rumor Queen website, and the earliest rumors lead us to believe that CCAA may do more referrals this month than they've done in the past several. This rumor cannot be substantiated, but someone states that they will get to Nov. 15 or 16???? Could this really be? I would be absolutely thrilled, for our good friends, Steve and Alese would be traveling with John and Nila and Troy and I. I just know that things will work out. Until next time...

1 comment:

Mya said...

Hi there just came across your blog! We are LID 11-5! Boy has this been some wait huh? I am going crazy myself and know exactly how your feeling! Just a few more days until we see our babies!!