Sunday, April 01, 2007

Rumors are "Flying"

Well, according to the latest rumors on Chinaadopttalk, AKA Rumor Queen, at least one agency believes that both 11/04 and 11/05 are in this batch of referrals. Again, this is simply an early rumor, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. We should know something Monday, at least by Monday afternoon, if, in fact, referrals were mailed on Thursday, as reported. If not, then we may not hear anything until the end of the week??? After such a long wait, I'm afraid to believe that our time has come. The best thing is that we know that God has had the ultimate plan for our lives since the day we were born. I, for one, never believed that I'd ever be an adoptive mother traveling halfway around the world to pick up my first child, but here I am. We give God all the praise and honor that He so graciously deserves. All we can do now is pray and wait. Will we get "the call?" Tune in to find out...

No comments: