Monday, April 02, 2007

The Anticipation is Killing Me!!!

Ok, so I stayed as busy as I could yesterday painting our family room downstairs. All day long, up the ladder, down the ladder, tape off baseboards, tape off ceiling... You get the picture. Karsynn was on my mind every single minute. I couldn't sleep at all last night. Was I just so tired from all the painting or was it something else? Here we are, it's 9:15 A.M. on Monday morning, our first day of Spring Break. Where am I? Sitting here glued to the computer hoping and praying for any little bit of news. Are we in? Did they make it to 11/4? AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm going crazy with anticipation. I'll keep you posted as to what happens today. Troy and I are praying for "THE phone call" today from A Helping Hand. If the call comes, then we'll drive to Lexington and pick up her pictures. I'll post them later today, that is if I can remember how to turn on the computer and log on. Please pray!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Sammi,
I have your blog bookmarked and I am too anxiously awaiting some news. I hope you get a call soon!

Keri