Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The End of March is coming...


Throughout our long wait, we have learned all too well that you can never predict what CCAA will do, as far as referrals are concerned. As the end of the month approaches, I can't help but wonder if our 11/04 date will show up on the CCAA website. Will we make it in this time? Could this really be happening? There are so many unknowns. So, without further anticipation, here are my predictions for this next batch of referrals:


End of March Referrals (Arriving 1st week of April) 10/24/05-10/31/05

End of April Referrals (Arriving 1st week of May) 11/01/05-11/10/05 (We are 11/04/05)

My hearts prays so hard for a March referral, but I've been let down so many times before that I'm afraid to believe. If we do indeed get our referral in this next batch, then we would probably travel the end of May. If we don't get our referral until April, then it will be the end of June before we go. I cannot wait until the anticipation is over. I cannot wait to see Karsynn's face. I cannot wait to hold Karsynn in my arms.

No comments: