Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's that Time of the Month Again...Referral Time

Well, it's time for referrals to be posted again. The Rumor Queen website predicts that they will pick up on Aug. 9 and referrals should go through Aug. 23 or 24. I hope they get further, but I'm not holding my breath. Troy and I were just talking today how we can't wait to hold Karsynn in our arms. I know that this long wait will seem like nothing when they hand her to me, but goodness has it ever been hard. We were in Bob Evans today and saw a couple who have adopted a little boy from Guatemala. He was a CUTIE! Troy and I have talked and we DEFINITELY want TWO, so we'll start paperwork for another as soon as we possibly can. Troy is an only child and he is SPOILED. I can't let Karsynn grow up as an only child. She needs to have someone to be her very best friend, like a little sister from China. Oh well, we'll see. Let's just get her here first. Come on CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're waiting and trying so very hard to be patient.

No comments: