Saturday, August 26, 2006

August's Referrals are Arriving

Well, CCAA hasn't updated their website, so we're not certain, but it looks as if they only issued referrals for those families logged in from July 13-July 22. NOT GOOD for us. This puts us even further behind with our referrals, because we were hoping that they'd make it into August, at least. We're still holding out hope that things will SPEED UP SOON. I simply can't imagine how those people who are logged in from July 23-July 31 must be feeling right now. They just missed the cut-off. I pray that God will offer them peace and patience during this difficult time.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I've been checking back to see how things are going. I see you haven't written in your blog since August. I hope all is well. I wanted to drop you a line to let you know that there are people that read your blog, and keep checking back to see if all is well with the adoption. I hate that it is taking so long....God Bless.

Linda
(www.andwhatalifeitis.blogspot.com)