Sunday, July 18, 2010

Update on Karsynn...long overdue!

It has been a long time since I posted any updates on our precious blessing. So here goes. We are currently enjoying a relaxing vacation in Myrtle Beach. Karsynn loves the ocean. In fact, Karsynn loves everything about the water. She is now 3 1/2 years old. She is swimming like a little fish, she is extremely inquisitive, very intelligent, has a great imagination, and is simply a joy to our family. I will post pics from our vacation soon.

1 comment:

Sue Jolly said...

Please don't wait so long between posts. I have followed your journey since you started the adoption site at Youbelong. Miss seeing how much Karsyn has grown. I think you use the same Dr. as my daughter in Lexington. Keep posting even if it is just a picture or some word of what Karsyn has been up to.