Thursday, July 02, 2009

Our Little Beach Bum!

It is hard to believe that our vacation will soon be coming to an end. You work so hard all year long and look so forward to a much needed vacation, and it just seems to FLY by. Everyone should have to take a mandatory 2 week minimum vacation per year, but that's just my opinion. Karsynn has had a great time at the beach. She loved Orlando and all the parks, but she truly is a beach bum. She loves the water! She is as brown as a little bean. Tonight we had dinner at Charley Horse and ate All U Can Eat Crab Legs...YUMMY!!! Karsynn even tried them and actually liked them. Troy and I were stuffed like two turkeys when we left. Tomorrow is our last night in Daytona, and we plan to take in a race at Daytona 500. I think it's the Subway 250 or something like that. I'm not a race fan, but it should be pretty exciting and NOISY. Karsynn and I are only going because it's something Daddy wants to do. It's a night race, so at least it won't be so hot. Anyways, we'll fly home on Saturday morning early. Just a quick 1 hr. and 26 min. flight and we're home. I love it! We've had a great time, but we (Karsynn and I) miss Bentley and the rest of our family. We're considering a nice winter vacation at the beach in Dec., so we'll see.

Sammi :)

2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Glad you had a great vacation in Florida (it is too hot and I live here!).
Happy 4th!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Nine Months

Deb and Sean said...

Glad you were able to enjoy some vacation time amidst the other issues you are dealing with!
Karsynn is such a beauty!!!!!