Sunday, March 15, 2009

Disney on Ice

Yesterday was a busy day! We took Karsynn and her friend Isabella to Olive Garden to eat. Karsynn discovered that she really likes shredded Paremesan cheese with tomatoes. She ate like a "little pig." After that, we ventured down to Rupp Arena for Disney on Ice where she had to have Minnie Mouse ears, cotton candy and a snow cone in a Mickey Mouse cup. Not bad, that only put us back about $32...YIKES! I guess they're only little once. Karsynn seemed to enjoy the show, but she fell asleep during the Lion King part of the show. It was just too much excitement for one day. Finally, we headed back to the Fayette Mall for some ice cream at Maggie Moo's ice cream shoppe. Overall, it was a busy but very fun day. Karsynn and Isabella both fell asleep in the car coming home. So sweet! I took photos on my new Canon Rebel camera but I don't have a USB cable for it yet, so I'll try to post some pics later.

No comments: