Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sorry for the Delay in Posts!

Life has been like a never ending roller coaster ride for us lately, so I apologize for my lack of posts, especially to those faithful followers who check in daily. So, what's been going on?

1. We traveled to Lima, OH to take Troy's parents to visit with his aunt who is very ill. It was a great trip. She was in good spirits and has made peace with God, so she's ready to go when He calls, which could be very soon.
2. We've missed 7 days of school in the last two weeks due to ice and snow and I just want it to GO AWAY! Teachers live for snow days, but enough is enough! We'll be going to school til the end of June at this rate.
3. Because of bad weather, Troy is still trying to finish up his basketball season, which I don't see happening anytime soon.
4. Troy is enrolled in 2 graduate classes at MSU right now, one which meets in Morehead on Thursday and the other which meets in Ashland (1 1/2 hour drive East of here) on Tuesday nights. So, needless to say, Karsynn and I only get to see him 3 nights a week until May. Mama is TIRED!
5. Troy's dad is very sick right now and we're not sure what's going on. He was in the ER Super Bowl Sunday in OH and is on his way back to the ER here in town tonight. I feel so sorry for his mom, because she's dealing with a dying sister and a sick husband. She's exhausted!
6. To top things off, Troy wrecked my KIA Sorento today on his way home from his parent's house. He's fine, but it did $3500 worth of damage to the right side of my vehicle, so that now has to be repaired.

When it rains, it pours!!!! Please say a prayer that it all ends soon, because Mama is about to lose her mind.

This face is what keeps me going...


1 comment:

Becky said...

Cute pics! Sorry to hear about your FIL and Troy's Aunt. I have a stepson that is going to MSU. He should graduate in May. We have had a lot of snow days too and I hate that they are going to be going into June now....sigh...