Friday, January 09, 2009

Karsynn says, "I Sick"...next time Mommy believes her!

UPDATE: 24 hr. stomach bug. We're feeling better!!!

When I picked Karsynn up at daycare yesterday, she was so excited! When we got in the car, she kept saying, "I sick." She's a drama queen, that's how she plays. So, typical mommy response, "You're not sick!" Well 5 vomits later (sorry to be so graphic) at 12:20 AM, Mommy finally believes her. She's sick. Not sure if it's something she ate or if she has a stomach bug, but her tummy's feeling yucky. As a mommy, you learn to tolerate a lot of things, but people, I'm telling you, I don't know that I'll ever learn to handle the vomit. OMG!!!! Ok, enough about that. Karsynn is changing so much every day. Santa brought her some really cook Brain Quest cards for 2-4 year olds. Everyday, she gets those card decks and says, "I read." Her vocabulary has increased so much thanks to those cards. She's learning to identify more and more things everyday. It's great! I highly recommend them to all parents of toddlers.


My three "babies." Yeah, right.

Momma's little "rugrat!"

She loves to write on her chalkboard, whiteboard, and especially paper!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Glad it was only the 24 hr bug. I have finally been exposed to the stomach bug almost 5 yrs after becoming a mommy!

Sorry about just commenting but my computer crashed and I lost some of my bookmarks -- yours being one of them!

Becky