Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Break...what to do?

I vote absolutely nothing...Mommy needs a rest. I doubt that this will happen, as there is no time for rest with a wild two year old running around. We plan to share Thanksgiving dinner with Troy's parents and mine at his mom's house. After stuffing ourselves like a turkey, we plan to do a bit of Black Friday shopping. We also plan to tackle the old Christmas tree this week. Karsynn is so excited by all the neighborhood lights, so this Christmas should be extra fun. Beyond that, I see a restful weekend for Mommy, just spending time at the house and enjoying Karsynn. Not sure if it will happen this weekend or not, but we do plan to venture to the KY Horse Park to enjoy the Southern Lights display. It's supposed to be amazing! They have over 100 light displays, as well as a petting zoo for kids. I think Karsynn will really enjoy that, so we'll see if we can fit it into our busy schedule. Before Karsynn's birthday party at BounceU, Nila and I had Karsynn and CJ's pictures made together at Walmart. We pick them up the 28th, so be sure to check back for picture updates. They turned out really cute, birthday balloons and a big 2! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!!

1 comment:

Deb and Sean said...

Hope you get that much deserved 'time'! Happy Thanksgiving and OF COURSE I will be stopping back for the 2 year photos ...

First time commenter, but a follower none the less ... what can I say ... I'm a working mom who is still trying to do it all!