Sunday, November 09, 2008

Going to take pictures...

We're getting ready to go take pictures this evening. We took family pictures with this company last year, but this year we're only doing Karsynn. I can't wait to see how much she has changed since then, though. Pictures always tell the real story. Here are the ones from this same company last year. When we get the new ones in, I'll post those for all of you to see. We also have her 2 year old pictures scheduled in Lexington. We're trying a new company this year, so I hope they turn out as cute as her 1 year old photos did. Yes, I admit it, I'm a photo taking crazy Mama. I can't help it! I can never have enough photos of that face that I waited so long for. Guilty!


1 comment:

Linda said...

All pictures of your beautiful daughter come out great. Can't wait to see her new pictures.. Linda