Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy Weekend!!!!

I finally found time to post some pictures of Karsynn's party at BounceU in Lexington. A fun time was had by all, and it was worth every penny we spent to feel relaxed, play with Karsynn and enjoy our friends. We will definitely visit BounceU again. Karsynn had a great time with all her friends, and it was great to see CJ, Abby and Kailee again. We want to thank everyone for coming!!!!


Karsynn and CJ playing!

Mommy, Karsynn and Daddy sliding...WEEEEE!

The Birthday Princess on her throne!

Karsynn and CJ

Karsynn loved all her presents from her friends!!!

It has been a very busy weekend for our family.

1. On Friday, Troy and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. He took me out to eat in Lexington and surprised me with lower arena UK basketball tickets. We had a great time!!
2. Karsynn had a birthday party to go to at TK's Gymnastics for Bryson and Braylon. I think I have a little gymnast on my hands. She loved all of it! I guess we'll be checking into gymnastic classes soon!!!
3. Today, we will celebrate Karsynn's 2nd birthday with friends and family at BounceU in Lexington. We are very excited because Karsynn will be reunited with three of her "China Sisters" from our travel group: Macy, Abby and CJ are all coming! We can't wait to see them all. Our only wish is that everyone in our travel group lived close enough for them all to be together. To all of you who live so far away, we miss you and think of you often!!!!!

I'll post pictures of our busy weekend later. Stay tuned!!!!

No comments: