Saturday, November 01, 2008

12 days and counting...

It is absolutely unbelieveable to me that my baby could be getting ready to turn TWO! Where in the world does time go? It's hard to believe that just 12 months ago this month, she was so little and helpless. She wasn't walking, wasn't talking that much, and she still needed Mama to do everything for her. In just one short year, she's walking, talking (sometimes more than I'd like), and she is Miss Independent. In fact, her favorite phrases as of late are, "I do it," "I hold it just a minute," and "I touch it it Mommy!" She has gotten so big, so FAST. It makes me sad in a way, because I don't have a baby anymore. I have a toddler, and for the most part, minus a few temper tantrums and battles of the will, am loving every minute of it. We have plans confirmed for her party, so I'll be posting those pictures very soon. Stay tuned... Meanwhile, here are a few pictures from her first birthday for you to reflect on.


Enjoying her cake!

Not sure if she knew what it was all about...

Look at that cute hat and outfit!

1 comment:

Deb and Sean said...

Karsynn is a total KUTIE!!!! Gotta love the almost 2 year olds ... what else can you do! Cadence ... had a fit today, one of those toddler types (and luckily for us, they are rare ... so far!) 'cause I dipped one of my fries in HER ketchup ... the nerve of me! Last time I take her to lunch ... alone!