Thursday, October 09, 2008

Update on Karsynn...

Well, it's been 6 days since we took Karsynn off all the drinks that contain red dye. Since then, she has shown so much improvement. She is sleeping so much better, her funny, loving personality has returned, and she is responding to discipline so much better. Thank you so much for all your prayers!!!! As I said before, she goes to the Allergist on Tuesday, so we'll know more then. I know that God will take care of things. He always does. No matter how difficult times may seem, no matter how much disappointment you are faced with in your life, no matter how uncertain your life may seem, God takes care of it all. I, especially, am faced with some very emotional, difficult things in my life right now, but I know that this too shall pass.

Upcoming Events for Karsynn:
1. A visit to Two Sisters Pumpkin Patch with Bryson, Braylon, and Shelby. (We had to postpone today because of rain and Braylon's cold!)
2. She's going to a UK game on Saturday with her friend Sydney and her family. This should be a funfilled day of tailgating and playing. Go CATS!
3. Karsynn's 2nd birthday is just around the corner. We're planning a much smaller, more simple party this year with just her closest friends. I can't wait to see her face!
4. We've scheduled to have her 2 year old pictures taken in her beautiful silk China dress again this year. I can't wait to compare the then and now pics. I'm attaching a few pictures from this time last year. Look at what a difference a year makes. WOW!



No comments: