Saturday, October 25, 2008

Karsynn has a big 2 year old birthday coming up on November 12th. We have lots of fun things planned this year. We've invited lots of friends and family to celebrate Karsynn's life with us. I can't wait to see her face. This year, she will actually be excited about everything and everyone around her. When you ask her how old she is, she say, "TWO!" and smiles that big, beautiful smile that melts my heart. Our newest big event is that she used her potty chair for the first time this past week. YEAH!!! We danced, clapped and made a huge deal over it. She was so proud of herself. My girl is growing up so fast. I can't believe she's going to be 2! Where does the time go. Time just seems to fly by...so I don't want to miss out on a thing! I celebrate every single milestone in her life.


Daddy bought me a new red guitar at Court Days!

Do you like my artwork on the tub wall? Mommy bought me some really cool crayons that you can use to write on the tub with. They wipe right off!

I love to ride in the car!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Oh... she is just gorgeous!! Adorable!
Glad to see so much happiness!

Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy of Six Weeks!