Sunday, September 28, 2008

Doctors love my family!!!

Well, we're keeping lots of doctors in business these days. Between Karsynn and myself, we've had 3 doctor's visit in 2 days. Karsynn had a 6 mo. follow-up with her ENT who put her tubes in back in April. He says her ears look great, so no worries there. Thank you God! We also decided it was time to switch Karsynn's regular doctor. The one she has been seeing does what he can for her, but we felt she needed to be seen by a regular Pediatrician, since she's staying so sick. Well, that was a good idea. She saw Dr. Taylor, who wants to send her to an Allergist. She really thinks Karsynn's problems are allergy related. So, we'll call Monday for yet another appointment. As for myself, I've had to see the orthopedic doctor because I thought I had done something to my hip. Come to find out, after some tests, it's not my hip, it's my back. Well, at least that's what they think. I have an MRI done this Thursday to find out for sure, but he x-rays showed nothing wrong with my hip. Anyway, "these are the days of our lives." Say a prayer that we all get well soon.

We just returned home from a long day of tailgating at the UK Football game with friends. GO CATS!!! They beat WKU tonight, so we're off to a great start this season. Now comes the real test. We start SEC play now, so we'll see how that goes. We love this time of year!!! Troy and I are HUGE UK fans! Any sport, any time!!!! I'll try to post some updated pics of Karsynn soon. She's getting so big!

No comments: