Monday, August 04, 2008

She's a Big Girl Now!

Well, my baby started daycare today. Well, sorta! Daddy took her for her first two hour visit with him staying there with her. She looked so cute. Yesterday, we bought her a Dora and Boots rolling backpack...so cute. She also had to have her own crib sheet to put over the mat during nap time. Of course I found the perfect one at Babies R Us. Hopefully it will send subliminal messages to her throughout the day...all over it reads, "Mommy loves you, Daddy loves you." I know, I'm losing it. She looked so grown up rolling that little backpack out to the car today. It makes mommy very sad, though. I just know she's going to love it. She says, "Daycare...snack...babies." She'll have a great time playing with the other children, that is once she stops screaming and crying! Please pray that her transition is smooth and that she adapts well to the new caregivers and environment. Tomorrow is mommy's two hour visit with her! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: