Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just some thoughts...


My newest set of wheels!

My Daddy and I have so much fun!

She loves cows and horses!

In just 29 shorts days we will have had Karsynn for one full year. Where does the time go? Can someone please tell me? I simply cannot believe that it has been a year. On the other hand, it seems like she has been a part of our lives FOREVER. She has grown into the most beautiful little girl with the best personality and is so intelligent. God has truly blessed us. It seems that she changes everyday. Her newest word is "bird house." She and her daddy put one up on the fence and that's all she says when she sees it. It's so cute.

~Thank you God for blessing me with the perfect daughter. She is "just right" for our family.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow, time does fly by! It is hard to believe that we have had our oldest for over 4 years and that she is going to be starting Kindergarten next month. Sigh....

I noticed on your vacation ticker that we are going to be on vacation the same time as you all although we are going to SC not FL. Have a great time!

Becky -- the AHH picnic stalker LOL