Monday, May 12, 2008

My 1st Mother's Day


Mama and her babies!
Wow, what an amazing day yesterday was. Everyday is Mother's Day for me, because I simply LOVE being Karsynn's mama. However, to be on the receiving end of this special day was an unbelieveable feeling. It began with breakfast in bed for Karsynn and I, served by Daddy. We ended the day with dinner in Lexington at TGI Fridays. Each time I look into Karsynn's little almond shaped eyes, I'm reminded of how blessed I truly am. I thank God for her daily. Here are a few pictures to enjoy. By the way, my little one turned 18 months old today. Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Steve and Kailee said...

We absolutely love the pictures. What a perfect family. I bet that was cute, Karsynn giving mama breakfast in bed.


Love Ya,
Steve, Alese, & Kailee