Thursday, July 19, 2007

6 days until we leave for China...

Today was an absolute crazy day, for lack of a better word. I shampooed the carpets in the living room and hallway today. That was a task. Then, I gathered all the legal paperwork that we have to take to China. I managed to fit everything into one large plastic envelope, which was amazing. Now all I have to do is check it and double check it before we leave. I hit a little panic mode today when I started looking for the prescriptions our doctor had written for us over 3 weeks ago. I couldn't locate them anywhere. It wouldn't have been so bad except that our doctor went on vacation until July 30 and we leave the 26th...YIKES. After looking all over, calling the Doctor's house and leaving a message, and even calling the pharmacy, I found them in Karsynn's room. Whew! Troy has dealt with the money thing all day, so he is really stressed out tonight. I can't get him to even sit down for a moment and take a break. I did manage to watch Big Bro. 8 tonight after recording it on DVR. That's a great invention. You can just fast forward right through the commercials. That's about it for today. Oh yeah, I did wash Karsynn's clothes and blankets today in Dreft. That's a first for me. They're so tiny that I could hardly fold or iron them. It was fun, though. Until next time...

1 comment:

Kim said...

How exciting.. I can not wait until I am so stressed over getting stuff ready to get our little Isabella..
I can't wait to follow your journey..
It makes it a little easier for me..
Take a deep breath.. you will be fine..
Kim