Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It Looks Like they made it to Nov 7th!

Well, it is with very mixed emotions that I post this today. It looks like the cut-off for referrals this month is Nov. 7th, which means WE MADE IT IN THIS TIME!!!!!!!!! Oh my God!!!!!! However, it is with a heavy and sad heart that I don't think our friends, the Hartnett's will be included. We wanted to travel with them so badly, but that is not God's plan, I'm afraid. I wish it could be different, but it's not, and I know there's a reason. We may not understand it today, but will understand it someday. There's a reason. I've dreamed of this time for so many long months, that I can't hardly believe it has arrived. We actually made it in this month. We should see Karsynn's face very, very soon. As soon as I can, I'll post pictures...that is if I can remember how to even turn the computer on after seeing that sweet face. Keep praying!!!!!

No comments: