Friday, April 06, 2007

It's NOT looking good for 11/04

Well, rumors are beginning to surface on Rumor Queen, but they are all over the place as far as the cut off date. Some agencies have contacted clients stating that they received referrals through 10/26, which is only TWO DAYS!!! UGGHHHHHHHHHH! A few other agencies have reported six days worth of referrals, which still doesn't get to us. A Helping Hand was closed today in observance of Good Friday. They won't open again until Monday morning. So, I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next week. As bad as my heart wants it, I just don't believe that we're in this time. I'm not sure why China did so few days, but it makes me physically ill. We hoped beyond hope that this was our month, but I guess God has a different plan for us. Please pray for God to give Troy and I patience and lots of it. As we get closer, the wait gets harder. I think it will be easier when we have her pictures and know that she's waiting. We know she's waiting for us now, but we still have a name without a face. I need patience. I need to be able to look at this in a positive way right now, because God knows I feel so many negative feelings. I have to remember that my plan is not God's plan. He holds that Master Plan. Karsynn simply isn't ready for us yet, as hard as that is to swallow. Until next week...

No comments: