Thursday, November 30, 2006

Referrals have been Issued

Well, I allowed myself to get too excited about the rumor of the whole month of Sept. being referred. They only made it to Sept. 8th, so I'm crushed. My heart is so heavy each month during this time, because it seems as if we will NEVER get to see our daughter's face. This has been the longest "pregnancy" ever...we've been logged in with China for over a year. I am so thrilled for those families who will finally see their child's face in the next few days as referral pictures arrive, but I'm sad for those who missed the cut-off this time. Until next time... (SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always look at your blog. I know we are going through the same emotions and feelings. I pray for the both of us - for peace and comfort through the holidays. I know we will hold our girls soon someday. And to know you will be there with us when we do. Talk to you soon.

awaitingmissemily said...

HI
We are with the same agency (We have emailed back and forth a time or two), and I am LID 11/18/05. Hang in there - It will so be worth it....some day!!!