Saturday, July 29, 2006

Waiting for Referrals

Well, it's that time of month, again...REFERRAL TIME. I've watched the CCAA website all day, but it has not yet been updated. There are lots of rumors out there right now about how far into July referrals will be issued, but the most common prediction is July 13, which would give us 15 days worth of referrals this time. I'm hoping for all of July, but I'm not sure that is possible? Let me try to explain why I'm hoping for all of July. In order for us get our referral in Nov., which would be 12 months since our paperwork was logged in with China, then from here on out, we need whole month referrals. If not, then we may not get our referral until Dec. and won't travel until Jan. or Feb. Nonetheless, it's out of our control. All we can do is hope and pray, at this point. My hope at this point is that we see our daughter's face before 2007, whether it be in a picture or in person. It doesn't really matter. For those of you who believe in prayer, please pray for patience for me. I've been very IMPATIENT lately and that has caused me to be moody and hateful, especially with Troy. I know there's nothing I can do to speed things up, but I don't like feeling out of control. Also, please pray that CCAA speeds up the process and that referrals begin to come in whole months or even more. As soon as CCAA updates their site, then I'll post again. Pray for good news!

No comments: