Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year 2006!!!!

Dear Karsynn,

Daddy and I just celebrated New Year's 2006, and we can't help but wonder if you are somewhere in China, having celebrated earlier today. It's officially the Year of the Dog, and that means we're that much closer to you. This journey has been so long, but with each passing day we know that you will soon be a part of our world. 2006 will surely be the very best year of our lives. I cannot even explain to you, or anyone else, how ready Daddy and I are for you. I've always been told that one should never wish their life away, but the day we travel to China to bring you home forever cannot get here soon enough for us. Our wishes for the new year are for you to be healthy, happy, and for you to know in your heart that you have been a dream in our hearts for a very long time. You have been wanted from the moment you were born. God knew that we needed you and that you needed us, too. It won't be much longer little one, and Daddy and I will be coming to get you. Until then, I pray that God sends angels to watch over you every day and every night. I pray that he whispers sweet dreams in your ears at night. I pray that whomever is taking care of you is loving you as much as I do. We love you and we'll come and get you as soon as God allows.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: