Sunday, September 11, 2005

Day 60 comes Tuesday, Sept. 13th

Well, Tuesday, September 13, will make 60 days that we've been waiting on our final document, the I-171H. I can't believe that Kentucky has dragged this out so long. On Wednesday, our Family Advocate at AHH, Ebbie, will be able to make some contacts to find out where our document is. Until then, all we can do is WAIT. I've been fine up until this point, but now I'm simply impatient. Ok, enough venting. On a good note, Troy and I received the most precious gift the other day for Karsynn. It was a quilt with Panda Bears on it that was purchased by a very special family in Beijing. Along with the quilt, came a beautiful picture of a baby girl from China and a story that I will carry in my heart forever. Let's just say that from this gift I've learned to rely on my Faith. Until next time...

No comments: