Monday, September 08, 2008

My Big Girl...

Our baby isn't a baby anymore. She's getting so big and so independent! In just a few short days, she'll be 22 months old. YIKES!! Where does time go? She's going through some very tough times right now, especially at night. She isn't sleeping through the night, and I fear, may actually be having Night Terrors. She wakes up thrashing and screaming and nothing soothes her, not even Mama, whom she prefers at night. Please pray that whatever is going on subsides soon. Please pray that God gives her peace of mind and heart. I know she's worn out and so are Daddy and I. We're all exhausted! I've contacted a pediatrician in Lexington, so hopefully she can shed some light on what's going on. I, know, however, that God can take care of this minor bump in the road.




1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

So sorry about the night terrors. We think that is part of our AA's night time screams. She seems to be in a coma and she doesn't listen to anything or anyone. We hope things get better for you; I haven't heard of any "cure". Let us know (please share) what you find out. Thanks.

Alyson
LID 01/27/06
DOR 08/12/08
Travel 9/11/08